Affordable Apartments Tucson, Our Family Services, apartments in tucson.#Apartments #in #tucson
apartments in tucson
Affordable Apartments for Families and Individuals
in Tucson, Arizona
Our Family Services provides safe, affordable housing to qualified families and individuals.
To learn more, or to apply please contact Nizhoni Properties at (520) 201-8256 or visit: nizhonipropertiesllc.com .
Our two and three bedroom units:
- are affordable
- are spacious and comfortable
- have easy access to buslines and shopping
- have a washer and dryer in every unit
- allow pets up to 35lbs (additional deposit required)
- Ability to pay deposit and calculated rent at lease signing
- Ability to obtain TEP and SW gas accounts
- Ability to provide copies of social security cards, birth certificates and driver’s license or other official ID
- Must meet the income requirements, both minimums and maximums
Our Family’s Affordable Housing is managed by Nizhoni Properties .
Nizhoni Properties Office-520-201-8256
16290 N. Chapulin Way Toll free- 866-236-4528
Tucson, AZ 85739 Fax- 520-300-7007
The Fair Housing Act protects people from discrimination when they are renting, buying, or securing financing for any housing. The prohibitions specifically cover discrimination because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability and the presence of children.
If you are facing homelessness, we have other resources available, click here to learn more.
Our Family’s mission is to eliminate homelessness and strengthen our community.
Our Family is a $5.2 million agency in Tucson, AZ, that employs approximately 75 staff and hundreds of volunteers and interns. We provide shelter and support to homeless children, youth and families. We promote peace and understanding by helping people talk to each other. We help people learn to be better parents, improve their lives and build stronger families. We help elders live safely and with dignity in their own homes.
Support for this program is provided by Family Housing Resources Community Investment Fund, Pima County and the City of Tucson.