#ames #community #college
Aims is Growing!
If you share Aims Mission of helping students achieve their learning goals as well as our values of Communication, Safety, Respect and Professionalism and Trust, we want to hear from you!
We know that your life encompasses much more than the time you spend at work. To help you maintain a healthy work/life balance, we’ve compiled a generous benefits package effective on your date of hire for full-time employees:medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending account, PERA retirement benefits, annual and sick leave, paid holidays, tuition waiver or reimbursement and more. We’ve also incorporated unique benefits, including our comprehensive wellness program that includes wellness fairs, health screenings, flu shots, on-campus health and fitness classes and more!
Part-time employees may receive certain benefits as well!
(Click on the Benefits tab for more details)
Welcome to Aims Community College Career Site!
To see our current open positions, please click on a Job Category below:
- To search positions, click the Search Postings link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Application link on the navigation bar, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Human Resources Vision, Mission and Values
Our vision is to make Aims Community College the employer of choice in the Northern Colorado area.
Our mission is to serve and meet the needs of our customers by providing quality customer service, consistent advice, counsel and information.
These values are important to us, what we hold true and what each person who walks through the doors of Human Resources can expect to see from our Human Resources staff.
- We exist to support and serve our customers with sincerity, integrity, and professionalism
- Our focus is on the customer and we put them first
- We listen actively to understand individuals’ needs
- We share information with appropriate personnel, as required, while maintaining confidentiality
- We conduct open and honest two-way communication
- We focus on meeting individuals’ needs while supporting College goals
- We follow through on our commitments
- We respond to requests in a timely manner
- We provide consistent and accurate information
- We keep confidences
- We have a collective responsibility and ownership towards our customers, colleagues and the community
- We display enthusiasm, helpfulness, patience, encouragement, and genuineness in everything we do
- We work together as a team toward a common goal
- We capitalize on each individual’s strengths, ideas and input
- We make individuals feel welcomed, valued, and a part of the team
- We recognize, embrace, respect, and celebrate uniqueness
Aims Community College Office of Human Resources
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634