#apartments in las vegas
We have 687 apartments for rent in or near North Las Vegas, NV
Did you know? Not only does Nevada offer some of the most extravagant man-made structures, but it is also known for its many spectacular marvels of nature. Discover the 600 miles of scenic trails near North Las Vegas.
Overview of North Las Vegas
North Las Vegas is located at the northernmost part of the Las Vegas Valley and is only a few miles northeast of the world-famous Las Vegas lights. It is the fourth-largest city in Nevada, measuring nearly 100 square miles. It is surrounded by picturesque mountaintops and desert land while remaining only a quick drive away from all the action, literally offering residents the best of both worlds.
Best of North Las Vegas
If you love Mexican food, you have to try North Las Vegas’ most popular restaurant, Viva Zapatas. The restaurant is known for its excellent service, authentic cuisine and fantastic mariachi band.
If you are looking for an upscale dining experience, Austin’s Steakhouse is a local favorite.
The Galaxy Theater at the Cannery Casino is the only luxury movie theater in the city and is the perfect location for a date night. The comfortable leather recliners move along with the movie, putting you right in the middle of the action.
The best store for family fun is Rogue Toys. The kids will have a blast with all of the amazing toys, new and old, and you will feel like a kid again with the wide assortment of retro toys from the ’70s, ’80s and ’90s.
Top 5 North Las Vegas Adventures
- Check out the legendary Las Vegas Strip where the party never stops. Only 15 minutes away, the world-renowned Las Vegas Boulevard is a one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs. Catch the majestic fountain show at the Bellagio, enjoy a romantic gondola ride down the Grand Canal at the Venetian, take in one of the many shows or just enjoy a relaxing day at one of the luxurious spas.
- Enjoy an outdoor adventure at Red Rock Canyon, just 40 minutes from North Las Vegas. Admire the beautiful mountains and desert scenery when you drive the 13-mile scenic loop or take a helicopter tour over the park for an aerial view.
- Tour the Hoover Dam and learn about the historical significance of the dam and the astounding technology that was used to accomplish this unparalleled feat. Just an hour away from North Las Vegas, this will make a great day trip for the whole family.
- Check out the one-of-a-kind casinos and flashy neon lights on Freemont Street that has made the city a top tourist destination. Take in all of the excitement while walking under the world’s largest LED screen. The Vista Vision canopy offers an unparalleled light show every six minutes.
- Enjoy an up-close and personal viewing at the College of Southern Nevada Planetarium. After the presentation, there will be an opportunity to view the planets and stars in great detail with the provided telescopes.
2016 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
School and Demographic data copyright © 2009 Onboard Informatics. School content provided by Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
ApartmentGuide.com is part of the Network of Sites