7 Photography Schools in Georgia
There are a total of 7 photography schools in Georgia state. With 9,906 students, Savannah College of Art and Design is the largest photography school in the state of Georgia.
Savannah College of Art and Design is a social media – savvy school with not only a website, but also a Facebook page, Twitter account and YouTube channel. Savannah College of Art and Design has 17,504 “likes” on Facebook, 7,191 followers on Twitter and 1,503 subscribers on YouTube.
Exactly 6 of the 7 photography schools with websites use white as the primary color on their websites. Another color used as the predominant color on Georgia photography school websites is black (14.3%).
The colors used on the websites for the largest photography schools in Georgia are as follows:
- Savannah College of Art and Design: white 59% and black 19.5%
- Gwinnett Technical College: white 34%
- Albany Technical College: white 30% and grey 8.5%
In Georgia, the most popular font style on photography school websites is Arial. Approximately 57.1% of photography schools in Georgia use Arial as the primary font on their websites. Other fonts commonly used on photography school websites include Trebuchet Ms (14.3%) and Verdana (14.3%).
The largest Georgia photography schools’ websites use the following fonts:
- Savannah College of Art and Design: Arial
- Gwinnett Technical College: Verdana
- Albany Technical College: Arial
Exactly 7 photography schools in Georgia have Facebook pages. On average, each of these schools has 15,728 “likes” on their Facebook pages. The Georgia photography schools with the greatest number of “likes” are:
- The Art Institute of Atlanta: 84,473 “likes”
- Savannah College of Art and Design: 17,504 “likes”
- The Creative Circus: 2,352 “likes”
Exactly 6 photography schools in Georgia have Youtube channels. On average, each of these schools has 573 Youtube channel subscribers. The Georgia photography schools with the greatest number of Youtube channel subscribers are:
- The Art Institute of Atlanta: 1,885 subscribers
- Savannah College of Art and Design: 1,503 subscribers
- The Creative Circus: 47 subscribers
The Georgia photography schools whose websites have been bookmarked the most number of times on Delicious are:
- Savannah College of Art and Design: 379 Delicious bookmarks
- The Creative Circus: 47 Delicious bookmarks
- Portfolio Center: 14 Delicious bookmarks
Of all of the Georgia photography school websites, the one that receives the greatest number of unique visitors belongs to The Art Institute of Atlanta. This is indicated by the fact that The Art Institute of Atlanta’s site has a Compete Rank of 3,410, the highest Compete Rank of photography school websites in Georgia.
And the Georgia photography school website that is considered the most authoritative by SEOMoz belongs to Savannah College of Art and Design. It has a SEOMoz Page Authority rank of 79.2.
It is interesting to compare this data with the statistics for the largest photography schools in Georgia: