This Blog is designed to provide information about buying or renting apartments in Brisbane, Australia. www.brisbane-apartment.com
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Brisbane Off-the-plan resales
- Resale prices of new apartments that the seller purchased off-the-plan a few years ago are often at least 10% to 15% less than the seller paid.
- Larger apartments targeted at owner-occupiers are selling well, especially in the $1.5M plus price bracket.
- Interstate migration from Sydney and Melbourne is increasing, and those moving are looking to buy.
- Apartments targeted at investors are not selling well.
- There are few Chinese buyers in Brisbane, especially compared with Sydney which is regarded as a safe international city.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Body Corporate Laws – New Report
Monday, June 19, 2017
Different Brisbane Trends
Sunday, June 18, 2017
REIQ Quarterly Report
- Bridgeman Downs
- Coopers Plains
- Highgate Hill
- Manly West
- Mount Gravatt
- Norman Park
- Red Hill
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Brisbane off-the-plan market “subdued”
- Inner Brisbane s off the plan apartment market recorded 272 unconditional transactions over the March quarter, the lowest level of sales since the June 2011 period. This re ects a 13.7% decline from the December 2016 quarter.
the period, an increase of 5% from the corresponding period
12 months prior. This is indicative of a slight change in the product mix across the market, resulting in higher sale prices.