Your Guide to Getting In
Welcome! If you have questions about getting into Clinical Psychology Graduate School, you’ve come to the right place!
The Council of University Directors of Clinical Psychology (CUDCP ) has assembled the most useful links and resources on the web to guide you through the process of choosing and applying to graduate school. Check out our detailed sections on five key topics:
1) Wondering if this is the right path for you? Considering alternatives, or getting more experience first? Check out our section Clinical Ph.D or not?
2) Want to know more about costs, acceptance rates, and other details about clinical psychology graduate school? Read Choosing Doctoral Programs .
3) Looking for Accredited Programs. Check out our complete list and info about rankings!
4) Set on applying, and in search of guidance? Find out how program directors will be evaluating your applications in our Application Tips! Then check out our Application Tools for useful how-to’s!
5) Looking for a Post-Baccalaureate Position to get some clinical psychology experience before applying to graduate school? Download our regularly updated position listings!