Goodwin College recognizes faculty members, administrators, and staff as valued partners in the College’s educational mission. To that end, the Department of Human Resources provides a broad range of services to our employees, who are instrumental in achieving the College’s strategic vision. Human Resources strives to provide leadership and guidance in the development, implementation, and equitable administration of policies and procedures, thus fostering a positive work environment. Human Resources is responsible for:
- Recruitment and hiring
- Creating job classification and compensation structure
- Implementation and monitoring of benefits administration
- Resolving employee concerns
- Oversight of the Employee Performance Review process
- Development of career ladders for staff and faculty by providing professional development opportunities. Provide professional development opportunities both in-house and off-site.
- Developing and implementing Policies and procedures to ensure the College’s compliance with legislative and regulatory mandates and reporting requirements, and to ensure that our employees work in a pleasant and safe environment.
In addition, Human Resources provides support and consultation to the College’s deans, administrators and managers to ensure the College’s ongoing ability to attract and retain faculty and staff of the highest caliber.
To contact the Human Resources department, please call (860) 913-2304.
- Goodwin College
- One Riverside Drive
- East Hartford, CT 06118
2017 Goodwin College