#cheap one bedroom apartments
Top 10 Madrid Apartments
GoMadrid has selected the best apartments in Madrid, based on the rating given on the popular Booking.com website. and accurate at the time of writing (July 2014). We give you a brief description of each property and the possibility to book online with no extra booking fees and free cancellation for most properties. So, go ahead and check out our 10 Best Madrid Apartments.
- Enter the dates of your arrival and departure in the form above, then click the Check Availability button. This will display a list of all apartments available on those dates, which you can then order by price, customer ratings, area of the city, etc.
- Click on any apartment name to see detailed information and photos, then on the Book Now button.
- Select the type of apartment required, then click the Reserve button.
- Specify your personal details on the secure server, and complete your booking. Your booking will be confirmed immediately by email and you can then contact the apartment owner to discuss all arrival and payment details.
Or, choose another way:
You can see all Madrid apartments available for booking by clicking here. Please remember to set your dates in the left panel of the new page.
Normally for 1 or 2 guests, but spacious studios admit up to 4
- Studio near Plaza de Espa a – perfect location for this spacious studio apartment, ideal for 2 guests. More.
- Madrid de los Austrias Apartment – just 5 minutes walk from the Royal Palace and also the Rastro, this small apartment in the centre of Madrid is suitable for 2. More.
- Studio with communal pool – centrally located, with use of outdoor swimming pool during summer months. More.
[1 Bedroom Apartments]
For 1 to 4 guests
- ApartaSol – several apartments near the Puerta del Sol and also next to Gran Vía. Fully furnished and suitable for 1-5 persons. Prices start at 60 EUR per night for 2 guests. More.
- Duplex Apartment – between Gran Vía and Sol. Duplex (2 levels), 1 bedroom with 2 beds, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. 1-4 persons. Prices start at 60 EUR per night. More.
- Dana Apartments – very close to Gran Vía, 1-bedroom apartments with extra beds suitable for up to 5 persons. More.
- Veronica Apartments – several modern, 1-bedroom, fully-furnished flats close to Gran Vía, for up to 5 persons. More.
- San Francisco II Apartment – Close to the Royal Palace and the Rastro fleamarket. Stylishly decorated 1-bedroom apartment for up to 4 guests. More.
- Apartamento Censol – Stylishly decorated centrally located apartment just 3 minutes from the Puerta del Sol. Up to 4 guests. More.
- Callao Apartment – You can’t get much more central than this! Right next to Gran Vía and close to the Callao shopping district and all major tourist sights. More.
- Apartamento Sol – Another very central apartment, just one block away from the famous Puerta del Sol square. Telephone and Internet access available. More.
- Apartment in Calle Mayor – Spacious 1-bedroom apartment with views, just metres away from the Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol squares. More.
[2 or 3 Bedroom Apartments]
For up to 6 guests
- Mayor 58 – Another very central attic apartment, with 2 bedrooms and suitable for up to 4 guests. Close to Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol. More.
- Keshav – Next to the Méndez Alvaro Metro and bus station, with 3 bedrooms. parking space for 2 cars and capacity for up to 7 guests. Swimming pool. More.
- Marsol – located just 50 metres from the Puerta del Sol and suitable for up to 5 guests. More.
- Atocha Atico – 2-bedroom apartment close to Atocha square and within walking distance of the Prado and Thyssen musems. More.
[Apartments with pools]