Mobile Application Performance Management #mobile #apm, #android #apm, #application #performance #management, #mobile #rum, #mobile #real #user #monitoring, #mobile #app #response #time, #android #performance #management
Mobile Application Performance Management (APM)
List of Basic monitors:
- Website (HTTP/HTTPS)
- DNS, Ping, FTP Service, SMTP Service
- SSL Certificate, Domain Expiry Monitoring
- SOAP, REST API
- Port, POP Service.
Server (Charged based on servers and not individual metrics)
- Windows/Linux/FreeBSD/OS X Monitoring (agent based)
- Microsoft IIS, SQL, Exchange Monitoring
- Each VMware VM instance (VMWare monitoring using the On-Premise Poller)
- VMware ESX/ESXi hosts.
Amazon Web Services
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) per instance
- Relational Database Service (RDS) per instance
- DynamoDB per table
- Simple Notification Service Topic (SNS)
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) – both Classic and Application type.
List of Advanced monitors:
- Each JVM. NET, PHP or Ruby application instance in Site24x7 APM Insight (a.k.a Application Performance Monitoring)
- Advanced Windows Apps – Microsoft SharePoint, BizTalk, Active Directory, Failover Cluster, Hyper-V.
- Synthetic web transaction monitor (monitor multi-step web transactions in your service)
- Web Page Analyzer
- Web Page Defacement
- Mail Server Round Trip Time monitoring
- FTP upload/download Round Trip Monitoring.
An application is any web application, and it is counted differently in different languages that the agent supports.
- In Java, each JVM instance is considered as an application.
- In .NET, each IIS server instance is considered as an application.
- In Ruby on Rails, each rails server instance is considered as an application.
- In PHP, each PHP server instance is considered as an application.
Network monitoring licensing is purely based on the number of interfaces that are monitored. It is mandatory to have at least one active interface in order to monitor a device. While ten performance counters per device can be monitored for free, every additional ten is counted as one interface.
PagerDuty, Slack, Zaiper, AlarmsOne, SDP On-Demand and HipChat.
Every webpage that is loaded in the browser is considered as a page view, irrespective of the number of resources that are loaded behind. For example, for a single page to load, there are various resource calls for images, css, etc, which are not counted in page views. Only the webpage that the user visits is counted as page views.
Credits are auto-refilled every month, however left over refilled credits are not carried forward to the next month.
Premium support includes email, community, chat and phone.