Meet Model X
Model X is the safest, quickest, and most capable sport utility vehicle in history. Designed as a family car without compromise, Model X comes standard with all-wheel drive, ample seating for up to seven adults, standard active safety features, and up to 295 miles of range on a single charge. And it’s the quickest SUV in production, capable of accelerating from zero to 60 miles per hour in 2.9 seconds.
Seating and Storage
Model X has the most storage room of any sport utility vehicle in its class, and seating for up to seven adults. Designed to maximize passenger comfort, the second and third row in the seven-seat option are capable of folding flat and flush, creating extra cargo space. Available in three custom seating configurations, Model X can be optimized to suit the specific needs of you and your family.
Five Seat Interior
Comfortably seat five adults in two rows. Second row seats can fold flat when not in use, creating extra interior cargo space.
Six Seat Interior
Passenger capacity and spaciousness are balanced by open access between the second and third row. Third row seats fold flat and flush when not in use creating extra cargo space.
Seven Seat Interior
Maximize passenger and cargo capacity with seating for seven adults. Second and third row seats can fold flat when not in use, creating extra interior cargo space.
The Safest SUV Ever
Model X is the safest SUV ever, with standard active safety features and hardware built to provide visibility that a driver cannot access alone. Eight surround cameras allow for 360-degree vision, while twelve ultrasonic sensors provide detection of surrounding objects. Forward-facing radar see through heavy rain, fog, dust, and beyond the vehicle ahead—helping to prevent accidents by providing simultaneous visibility in every direction. Model X is the first SUV ever to achieve a 5-star safety rating in every category and sub-category, the lowest probability of occupant injury, and a rollover risk half that of any SUV on the road.
Front trunk acts as large, impact absorbing crumple zone Active safety sensors Medical grade HEPA filter removes pollen, bacteria, viruses and pollution from cabin air Floor mounted battery lowers the center of gravity which resists rollovers Battery support structure provides incredible side impact protection
Every Model X comes standard with the most advanced active safety features, including Automatic Emergency Braking, Side Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Autopilot driver assistance capabilities and more. And Model X gets better over time with over-the-air software updates designed to optimize its advanced sensor technology.
Medical-grade air quality is delivered through a HEPA filtration system, specifically designed to prevent viruses and bacteria from entering the cabin. There are three modes: circulate with outside air, re-circulate inside air, and a bioweapon defense mode – which creates positive pressure inside the cabin to protect occupants.
Full Self-Driving Hardware
All Tesla vehicles produced in our factory have the hardware needed for full self-driving capability at a safety level substantially greater than that of a human driver.
All Tesla vehicles with Enhanced Autopilot and the latest software update now have improved capabilities, including; Autosteer up to 90 mph, Auto Lane Change, Summon (beta), Lane Departure Warning and Automatic Emergency Braking.
Falcon Wing Doors
Falcon Wing doors enhance accessibility to the second and third rows, and are capable of opening in even the tightest parking spaces. Each door is equipped with sensors to monitor the proximity of surroundings and smoothly open, up and out of the way – providing wide openings for parents to comfortably buckle children in, without straining or bumping their child’s head on the roof.
Capable of traveling up to 295 miles on a single charge, with unlimited access to Tesla’s global charging network, you can get anywhere in Model X.
Model X has the largest all glass panoramic windshield in production, providing an unparalleled view of the stars and sky above. Optimized solar tinting and an obstruction-free view creates unlimited visibility for the driver and up to six passengers.
The Future of Automotive Service is Here
Width 89.4″ With mirrors folded 81.5″ Clearance
5.4″ – 8.3″ Track
Rear 66.9″ Length 198.3″ Wheelbase 116.7″ Charge port
- Regular over-the-air updates add safety and navigation features, enhance performance and improve the driver experience
- Access to Tesla’s expanding Supercharger network
- Maps and navigation with real time traffic information
- GPS enabled Homelink
- Active safety technologies, including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking
- Electric All-Wheel Drive for maximum efficiency and traction
- Three-position dynamic LED turning lights
- LED fog lights
- Power-folding, heated side mirrors
- Up to four LATCH child seat attachments
- Soft LED ambient interior lighting
- Largest glass panoramic windshield in production, providing unparalleled views
- 2” receiver for hitch-mounted bike and ski carriers, capable of towing 5,000 pounds on 20” wheels or 3,500 pounds on 22” wheels
- Falcon Wing doors allow easy access to second and third row seats, even from tight parking spaces
- Smart air suspension with GPS memory for automatically raising and lowering ride height
- Automatic keyless entry
- Power liftgate
- Largest interior storage capacity of its class: 77 cubic feet in the six seat interior configuration
- Front trunk with room for luggage, a golf bag, or two strollers
- 8 year, infinite mile battery and drive unit warranty
- 4 year, 50,000 mile limited warranty