#online #doctorate #of #business #administration
Faculty of Business
- Leadership Development
- Online Leadership Development Course Schedule
- Online Leadership Certificate of Completion
- Online Manufacturing Management Certificate of Completion
- Online Supply Chain Management Certificate of Completion
- Online Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Doctorate (DBA)
- Online Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
- Master (MBA)
- Online MBA for Executives
- Accelerated Entry – Online MBA for Executives
- Online MBA for Accountants
- Online MBA in Hockey Management
- Certified Hockey Professional Designation
- Online MBA for Health Leaders
- Online MBA for Supply Chain Managers
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Management
- Online Bachelor of Commerce Degree The BComm is one of the most highly recognized credentials in the Canadian business community. AU graduates stand out from the crowd as motivated self-starters who combine a desire to succeed with proven skills in time management, technology usage and leadership.
- Online Bachelor of Management Degree The BMgmt provides a broad base of management knowledge in accounting, communication theory and practice, information systems, management science, organizational behaviour, economics and commercial law. It takes a strong international perspective on business and explores the ethical, global, political, and environmental issues that organizations face every day.
- Certificate Programs Certificate programs can help you get a handle on management basics or specialize in a specific discipline. Better yet, certificates can be laddered into the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Management programs, so if and when you do decide to pursue a full degree, you’ll have a head start.
- Professional Accounting AU’s Faculty of Business provides specific courses and programs to help you meet the requirements for all of the Canadian accounting designations. You can register just in the specific prerequisite courses that you require for your designation, or you can enroll in a degree or certificate that will help you meet your goals.
- Certified Financial Planner – Level 1
- Diploma to Degree Athabasca University has worked with many community colleges and technical institutes to build post diploma routes to degree completion. These post diploma programs recognize university-level work that has been completed in the college sector and awards block credit into our Bachelor of Management (BMgmt) and Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) programs.
- Online Business Courses A full listing of all AU Faculty of Business undergraduate courses.
Online Master of Business Administration for Executives
ONLINE MBA for EXECUTIVES
Our flagship program, for those who have a non-business undergraduate degree or, in some cases, no undergraduate degree, but hold a management or executive position.
ACCELERATED ENTRY MBA for EXECUTIVES
Our online MBA modified for those who hold an undergraduate degree in business (BComm, BMgmt, etc.) and have at least three years of managerial experience.
MBA for ACCOUNTANTS
Our online MBA modified to acknowledge areas of expertise attained by professionally designated accountants who are working in a management role.
MBA for the BUSINESS of HOCKEY
Our MBA with specialized courses on issues, challenges, and opportunities confronting middle and senior level managers in the hockey industry.
COHORT BASED AND PACED
The online MBA program is not an isolated study experience; you work through your courses with a group you come to know well online, including your academic coach. Group work, discussions, and regular assignment deadlines keep you on track—much like attending regular university classes, minus the commute.
An AU MBA online classroom connects experienced managers from across Canada and around the world, from every sector and virtually every industry—students who specialize in human resources, operations, marketing, information technology … in roles from middle manager to CEO to entrepreneur. Student groupings change from course to course, giving you maximum exposure to the rich resource that is your online MBA student peer group.
Our 24 hour online format means you can successfully complete your MBA program from home, work, or while travelling. Should life get complicated for a little while and you find you need to defer a course, our ‘three times per year’ MBA course scheduling means we can accommodate you with minimal disruption to your overall completion time.
Professors, student services coordinators, help desk advisors, learning services staff, and student and alumni relations staff all support your learning. Whether you are struggling with an MBA course concept, need special paperwork for your employer, or can’t figure out how to connect to your course from your hotel room in Dubai, there is someone here to help you.
APPLICABLE AND TAILORED TO YOU
Online MBA courses help you constantly apply your learning directly to your organization and industry; you come away from each MBA course with tangible and usable knowledge and abilities.
In the roughly 20 years since our online MBA program has been available, we have graduated over 3,500 successful managers and executives. And every year roughly 70% of those who apply to the program do so because they have been referred by a current student or alumnus .