Santa Monica Apartments for Rent near LA
#santa monica apartments for rent
Santa Monica Apartments for Rent
CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FOR SANTA MONICA APARTMENTS!
Are you finding yourself busy looking for an apartment in Santa Monica? Many of us simply don’t have the time or the energy to look through numerous ads to find apartments in Santa Monica. One of the best ways to find the best apartments to rent are to check online. Not only can you see the features and availability of a property, but you can also scope out the location, and even the overall neighborhood.
Most importantly, you are able to view the information that others post regarding a specific property. Being able to see first-hand reviews from consumers will help you make the most informed decision possible. Giant red flags are reprots of robbery, theft, and management misconduct at the complex. You’ll also want to check for the ratio of bad to good reviews, and do your math across all reviews sites. Just because one or two people posted a brutal review on an apartment, doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s a bad place to live, or that all of their statements are even true.
Why Santa Monica?
Santa Monica is one of the most desirable places to live in the world. With a robust dining and shopping reputation, as well as one of the best school districts in the United States. Being amazingly close to Downtown Los Angeles, and West Los Angeles make commuting to and from work a much better experience.
Interesting Facts About Santa Monica:
- Santa Monica has three shopping districts, Montana Avenue on the north side of the city, the Downtown District in the city’s core, and Main Street on the south end of the city. Each of these districts has its own unique feel and personality. Montana Avenue is a stretch of boutique stores, restaurants, and small offices that generally features more upscale shopping. The Main Street district offers an eclectic mix of clothing, restaurants, and other specialty retail.
- Santa Monica hosts the annual Santa Monica Film Festival.
- The Santa Monica Steps, a long, steep staircase that leads from north of San Vicente down into Santa Monica Canyon, is a popular spot for all-natural outdoor workouts. Some area residents have complained that the stairs have become too popular, and attract too many exercisers to the wealthy neighborhood of multimillion-dollar properties.
- Every fall the Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce hosts The Taste of Santa Monica on the Santa Monica Pier. Visitors can sample food and drinks from Santa Monica restaurants. Other annual events include the Business and Consumer Expo, Sustainable Quality Awards, Santa Monica Cares Health and Wellness Festival, and the State of the City.
- The city is well known as one of the leading sustainable cities in all of the US.
- Santa Monica has received the Bicycle Friendly Community Award (Bronze) by the League of American Bicyclists in 2009. The distinction was mostly based on the local bicycle valet program.
- The city of Santa Monica runs its own bus service, the Big Blue Bus, which also serves much of West Los Angeles and the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA). A Big Blue Bus was featured prominently in the action movie Speed .
Moving to Santa Monica
If you decide that it’s time to move to Santa Monica, there are a few key things to remember. Most of the attractions are within walking distance, so you wouldn’t need your car as much as you would when you were living in other cities. Since Santa Monica is so bike-friendly, bikes are really one of the best ways to get around town. If you happen to love shopping, you’ll want to set a monthly budget, since it will be very easy to break the bank buying all of the wonderful designer fashions that this city has to offer.